Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Libby is Guilty!


Not a big surprise to see I. Lewis Scooter Libby was found guilty on 4 out of 5 charges today by a jury. The best part of the outcome was a statement from one of the jurors. "We're not saying we didn't think Mr. Libby was guilty of the things we found him guilty of, but it seemed like ... he was the fall guy," said juror Denis Collins. I am glad to see that jurors who saw all of the evidence believes that the Bush Administration maybe a bunch of crooked idiots who are throwing our country into a downward spiral.

Cheney issued a statement indicating he was quite upset with the verdict. He is probably more worried that he will be the next one on the list to be convicted of the CIA leak.

"I am saddened for Scooter and his family," Cheney said. "As I have said before, Scooter has served our nation tirelessly and with great distinction through many years of public service."

I wonder if anyone would repeat the same kind words about Dick. I know I wouldn't waste the time.

No comments: