Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan The Drunk


Lindsay Lohan finally admits she is a alcoholic. Well she might not have exactly said she was a worthless drunk, but she has admitted herself to into Rehab. It's about time. I thought she was on a path of Britney Spears and would soon be showing the world what exists below her belt.

In a statement issued Wednesday through her publicist Lohan said, "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time." Considering she has been accused of being a drunk for over a year is this really a proactive decision. Maybe she considers it proactive since she isn't 21 yet. This is just another case of who the hell cares. I don't, but perhaps I will get a few hits on my blog since I am writing about a favorite in the media.

If you want to listen to a song about Lindsey check this site.
http://www.liquidgeneration.com/Media/Cartoons/Lindsay_Lohans_Boob_Song/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she isnt fat like ms. Spears, so we can only hope she follows a similar path, just hope she shows her goods before she turns into Britney spears redux

Anonymous said...

could you have picked a hotter pic of lindsay Lohan? i think not. id still take hillary, or maybe chelsea

Anonymous said...

Well if you hope she shows her junk before she turns to Britney, let us not forget to request that she avoids men like K. Fed as well.

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! K-Fed is da Bomb Yo. He is my American Idol, nail her while shes hot, then when she has two kids and gets fugly you divorce her and get half of everything!! how cool would that be