Saturday, January 6, 2007

Britney Spears Bigger and Better in '07


Britney Spears tells the world that she is coming back bigger and better in 2007. Spears states on her website,

"The last couple of years have been very enlightening for me and now that I've had the time to be "me," I've been able to sit down and think about where I want to go with myself as an entertainer with absolutely no strings attached. I am now more mature and feel like I am finally free."


Does popping out two kids, getting a divorce from a loser, and showing your pink taco to the media count as being mature? Well either way it gets her media attention which is always needed for crappy singers. Sad news was mentioned on Access Hollywood that one of Britney's biggest fan websites World of Britney was shutting down. If you go to the site I doubt this will happen.


The most important thing to remember is that once all of the media hype has died down and Spears becomes less popular she will finally pose for Playboy or Penthouse so that we can see more than her crotch.
Brintey Spears official website www.brinteyspears.com

No comments: