Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Armed & Famous!!!


Wanna join the Munice Indiana Police? Well if you are the son of a famous singer, the sister of the Jackson 5, a midget who gets the crap kicked out of him by doing dangerous stunts, or an actor who has portrayed a cop on TV back in the 1970s, then come on down to Munice!

Is this for real? So-called famous people become supposedly real police officers. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want these individuals protecting my television let alone the streets of my home town. I wonder if the Munice Police Department got any money for hosting this reality show? I question the authenticity of these so-called police officers. Most law enforcement officers in the State of Indiana must attend the Indiana Law Enforcement Academy in Plainfield, Indiana. The producers of the show should have tried Indianapolis instead if they wanted to get a real show. There is enough violence in that city to make an entire season.
I doubt the show will last more than a couple of weeks. If it does, I am retiring from watching the boob tube. Maybe reading books isn't so bad after all. Though I must admit it is better than watching C-SPAN.

1 comment:

Zork said...

I think it is actually pretty entertaining. I hope Latoya gets over her fear of cats...